Uki Cotton Canvas Tote bag With Vegetable Tanned Leather Trim
Uki is made from pure cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather trimming to a capacious silhouette. It comes with a contrasting leather detailing at the front which doubles as a patch pocket. The main compartment holds enough room for an Ipad, phone, napkin and other essentials. It is completed with an internal zipped pocket and two slip pockets to keep everything organized. Finished with dual leather handles and an removable shoulder strap, wear yours over the shoulder, or carry in hand.
- Material: 100% cotton canvas, vegetable tanned leather
- Press-stud closure
- Internal zipped pocket and slip pockets
- External front pocket, back zipped pocket
- Top handles
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Vegetable-tanned leather is made using a special process that harnesses the power of natural tannins. These are found in organic materials like bark extracts, leaves, fruit and roots to add a unique look and feel to the animal hide.
Vegetable tanned leather is free from harmful chemical, it will soften over time and develop a beautiful patina.
- Spot clean with a dry soft cloth
- Dry clean only by a leather specialist