Kayda Vegetable Tanned Leather Backpack
Combining style with practicality, this backpack is handcrafted from smooth vegetable tanned leather to a slouchy silhouette. Secured by a push lock closure and a fold-over flap, the main compartment reveals a roomy interior with ample space for your phones, iPad, umbrella. It is detailed with a zipped pocket and a slip pocket to keep everything organized. For extra storage, the bag is equipped with an external front pocket, a zipped pocket, and two side pockets for easy access to your essentials. Finished with dual adjustable buckle shoulder strap and a top grab handle for versatile styling options.
- Material: Italian vegetable tanned leather
- Push lock closure and magnetic closure
- Cotton-lined interior
- Internal slip pocket and zipped pocket
- External zipped pocket, front pocket, and two side pockets
- Grab handle
- Dual adjustable shoulder strap
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Vegetable-tanned leather is made using a special process that harnesses the power of natural tannins. These are found in organic materials like bark extracts, leaves, fruit and roots to add a unique look and feel to the animal hide.
Vegetable tanned leather is free from harmful chemical, it will soften over time and develop a beautiful patina.
- Spot clean with a dry soft cloth
- Dry clean only by a leather specialist